Thursday, April 25, 2013

Wacky Hair Day


I totally forgot about wacky hair day till the day of. Ooops! Thankfully
there is such a thing as google and I found some different ways of coloring
the kids hair without the usual color hair spray from the dollar store that I've
always used before. And now I will never go back to buying it again. 
One way I found was to mix mousse and food coloring together, which I did. I
used that in Ethan's hair, and it did work quite well, but I also saw one that
used chalk pastel. I just dipped the chalk in a cup of water and colored Madison's
hair. The color from the chalk turned out much deeper than the food coloring & mousse
so I did end up going back over Ethan's hair with that. And the best part of it all
is that it all came out really easy in their showers that night. I was a little worried
about the food coloring in Ethan's hair, but there was nothing left. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment