Monday, February 20, 2012

DAY 51: Skating

 The kids have all been asking for a few weeks if they can go skating. Last week I tried but there
was a lot of people playing hockey on the outside rink. So today (Family Day here in Alberta)
I promised the kids we'd try again. There was a few people playing hockey but I said we'd 
skate for awhile anyways, as long as the kids stuck to the sides. I had just gotten the oldest
3 kids skates on, and a very nice lady told us that they were opening the inside rink
for the people who weren't playing hockey. The kids were soooo excited. We all had
a lot of fun. Even Nadiya was skating away on her boots! She was a little ticked off at first that
I didn't have skates for her, but once I pointed out that mom didn't have skates either
she was okay with it.

1 comment: