Monday, March 22, 2010

New Coffee Table!

The coffee table is finished! And I love it! When Byron brings home his tools this week I can finish my 2 side tables and I can bring my old non-matching furniture downstairs. Whoooo! 
 

I found the plans for this table at Knock Off Wood. I think it's one of the coolest blogs out there. There's so many nice things on there I want to build! Beds, bookshelves, nightstands ...Yeah, it's a pretty neat blog. Check it out!
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------




6 comments:

  1. The table turned out REALLY good!! Garrick is making the king size bed (hopefully) from off the site with his dad when his parents come out....his mom and I and the girls are going shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the table:) you are a very talented lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing Rachel! Excellent work. So how do you keep your kids out of the nice bowl of stuff on the table? I haven't figured that one out yet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you don't mind I think I'm just going to steal your kids for a little while.. hope that's ok!
    Oh, and I like the table :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice work on the table, rae! i'm very impressed! i still have to post pics of our green cabinet - though, i didn't build it so you are still MUCH cooler than me!! :)

    ReplyDelete