Monday, September 19, 2011

Introducing: Maddy & Co.

So I just thought I'd share some exciting news!
This is something that has been in the planning for a few months now. My sister, Leanne and I have decided to open up an etsy shop. We've named it Maddy & Co. (as I'm sure you could have guessed from the title of this post). We will be selling jewelry and accessories. Come and take a look! The first items just went up for sale today!

Here's the link:

And a sneak peek just so I can add a picture.



5 comments:

  1. FUN, rachel!! So excited that you decided to do something with all your creativity!! (I'm assuming you guys are making the jewlery??)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I guess I could have clarified that a little better. Yes, we are making the jewelry ourselves! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you:)Very cute jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel this excites me SOOO MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my earings, Rachel

    ReplyDelete