Saturday, June 12, 2010

Summer holidays are here!!

Madison graduated from kindergarten on thursday, so our summer holidays are here!
That means 2 whole months of not having to wake Madison up for school. I think we will both enjoy that very much.
 
I have been sewing quite a bit lately. I finished 2 dresses for 2 of my nieces. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a picture of them before they were picked up. I am hoping that my sister-in-law will get some nice pictures and pass them on. I also sewed myself a purse, and I sewed all three of my girls a new dress. I used a pattern that I found at Made.
 I don't have a picture of the one I made for N yet, but I absolutely love this dress. So easy and quick to make.
 
The purse I made
(pattern from Made by Rae)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Those are really cute dresses you sewed for the girls and they look so adorable modeling them. I also love your purse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute dresses Ray...Kaelynn looks soo cute posing in it :) and Congrats to Maddy for graduating

    ReplyDelete
  3. That so awesome Rae, you are truly talented! The girls look super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dresses you made rachel! and the purse is pretty sweet too :) might have to book mark the pattern so i can make it when i get a sewing machine :)

    ReplyDelete