Thursday, January 14, 2010

The tops of my cupboards were looking a little bare.
Boring.
Blah.
So I decided to do something about it. And I think I really like it.


Since I'm to cheap to go to the store and buy some nice blocks, I just got Byron to cut up some 2x4 that we had laying around into 5" blocks for me. Then I slapped some paint on them, sanded around the edges a bit and there they are. Aren't they pretty? ;)

I've been losing a lot of hair lately. You know that wonderful after-baby hair loss. And to make things worse, my little Nadiya has figured out how to grab on to things and unfortunately for my hair it's quite often within her grasp. So I...

...chopped it off.
I don't think she'll be able to reach it quite so easily anymore. So hopefully we won't be having as many hairballs laying around here.

2 comments:

  1. looks way different! looks good though :)
    makes you look a little bit older actually..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rach your hair looked so good short! and i had no idea you made those blocks yourself! i thought you had bought them b/c dave's mom has ones that look just like that (except they say something else i think) Cray girl :) good job

    Ashley T

    ReplyDelete